Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any individual person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed primarily to their commercial or self-employed professional activity.)
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and these are or will be delivered in a uniform manner;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods in a single order and these are delivered separately;
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last partial consignment or piece, provided that you have ordered a product that is delivered in multiple consignments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact Webdots GmbH, Stadtkoppel 26, 21337 Lüneburg, Germany, Phone: +49 41319279189, Fax: +49 41319279612, by means of a clear statement (eg, a letter sent by post, Fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can also use the attached withdrawal form template, however this is not required.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
To simplify the return you can use our returns portal.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we will refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing an alternative delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer), andwill be required to repay immediately or at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us).
The returns label must be created and printed out via our returns portal. For any shipments concerning customers outside of Germany, the shipping costs will not be reimbursed in the case of cancellation. This also applies to the return costs. For refunds on returns, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you. Under no circumstances will you be charged for your refund.
We may refuse a refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever occurs earliest.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. To reiterate, the deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
You will bear the cost of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in the value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the condition, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
Exclusion / cessation reasons
The right of withdrawal does not exist for the following contracts:
- for the supply of goods which are not pre-fabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires early in contracts:
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons concerning health or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery; - for the delivery of goods, if, due to their nature, were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, when the seal has been removed after delivery.