Right of withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed primarily to their commercial or self-employed professional activity.)
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and these are or will be delivered in a uniform manner;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods in a single order and these are delivered separately;
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last partial consignment or piece, provided that you have ordered a product that is delivered in multiple consignments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required:
Telephone number: +49 41319279189
Fax number: +49 41319279612
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
To simplify the return you can use our returns portal.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall repay to you all payments received from you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of your revocation of this Agreement. If we supply consumers outside Germany, the shipping costs will not be refunded in the event of revocation. This also applies to the return costs. For this refund we use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse a refund until we have received the Goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the Goods, whichever is earlier.
You shall return or deliver the Goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the revocation of this Contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if such loss in value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for testing their condition, properties and functionality.
Exclusion or extinction reasons
The right of withdrawal does not exist with contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires early in contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery; - for the delivery of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, when the seal has been removed after delivery.
Model withdrawal form